What will I do?
As Chief Program Officer, you will report directly to the CEO and be responsible for the design and implementation of all K-16 programs, serving 2,500 youth, leading 230 staff, and managing a program budget of $14 million.
- Create a culture that inspires our key stakeholders (students/families, staff, schools, and donors) to join Team BGCP
- Lead 230 youth development professionals across 14 sites with high staff job satisfaction and the belief that BGCP is a great place to work
- Develop a comprehensive talent plan, including staff competencies, onboarding, training, coaching, program performance standards, and performance management systems to ensure effective program implementation
- Collaborate with the CEO and Chief Advancement Officer to support fundraising, engaging donors as partners
- Lead Board Program Committee
- Manage strategic Board and donor relationships
Program Design and