The Individual Marketplace Business of Willis Towers Watson is the company’s fastest growing business unit. We are the largest seller in the country of Medicare Advantage and Supplemental plans to retirees. During the upcoming Medicare Annual Enrollment Period (AEP), we will employ over 3,500 licensed insurance agents, with the intent of adding over 1,500 new agents each subsequent AEP Successfully identifying, recruiting and onboarding the right agents is critical to the long-term success of the business.
As Chief Program Director – Licensed Agent Staffing, you will be accountable for meeting the agent hiring and quality goals set by the business including partnering with Sales, Licensing and Operations teams nationally to deliver the highest quality agent recruiting, licensing, training and onboarding experience within our fun and fast-paced environment. You will own the program end-to-end, including understanding the business need, forecasting and workforce planning, designing the strategy, establishing operating models and processes, measuring results, and scaling operations to serve Sales Teams.
- Determine the proper tactics and strategies for optimizing the agent recruiting and onboarding process.
- Develop and deliver the future state of Sales Agent workforce planning, forecasting, hiring, training and onboarding nationally.
- Drive, strengthen, and improve operational efficiencies.
- Use data and financial analysis to influence leadership decisions regarding agent location strategy, including work from home options
- Partner with Human Resources to assess agent pay and rewards recommendations by location
- Provide insights into workforce improvement initiatives
- Implement framework to monitor and report on quality of delivery.
- Further advance our reputation of being authentic, reliable, trustworthy, accessible, and inclusive.
- 7+ years’ experience in a strategic role with experience leading and developing teams and understanding high volume sales center environments and best practices for attracting, training, developing and retaining talent.
- Strong knowledge of high volume/high quality recruiting and/or consulting, professional services.
- Capable of understanding how to prioritize initiatives and adjust strategies accordingly.
- Resourceful self-starter who thrives on the freedom and accountability that comes with leading your portion of the business.
- Proven experience helping scale a contact center business that could double in size
- Successful background in agent management and workforce strategy
- Ability to identify opportunities, successes, and failures quickly and act upon them in a thoughtful manner.
- Good communication is at the core of everything we do, and you must be a strong communicator able to speak to a wide range of stakeholders and team members, across a wide range of geographies.