This role will lead the Knowledge Management (OKM) platform within Global Operations, working closely with GCS and Business partners to execute the strategy for internal and external content with Enterprise Services. This person will lead the daily interactions with the delivery teams using the Agile development methodology.
- The ideal candidate will partner with Global Customer Service and Product Development stakeholders to help design and oversee implementation of various features and enhancements for our various content channels.
- Define product scope, capabilities, KPI’s. Authors epics with well-defined outcomes where appropriate.
- Drives interaction and engagement with Global Product Development teams and accountable for content to assist with go to market activities in Operation.
- Uses data driven approach (customer and user feedback, SWOT analysis and competitive analysis) to identify new product opportunities and enhancements. Identify product gaps, generate new ideas, and influence investment decisions to improve product capabilities.
- Leads product domain strategy, quarterly roadmap, and commitment to our stakeholders
- Defines and maintains long-term business architecture (LTA) with 36 months’ outlook. This includes accountability for business process flows. Represents domain perspective with external stakeholder and articulates a longer term product strategy for the domain.
- Effectively communicate strategies & trade-offs up to senior leaders and down to development teams
- Influences business to rethink how business processes are implemented and shares accountability for automation goals.
- Responsible for product backlog prioritization. Owns the final prioritization for product delivery.
- Owns product commitments and outcomes to the stakeholders.
- Manage and report status on projects. Ensure timely and accurate completion.
- You should be able to identify and manage cross-functional dependencies across the ESERV organization, and work with other Product Owners to support intersections as needed.
- Assess impacts of new products and procedures to the GCS team and ensure appropriate support is in place.
- Work with all counterparts to prioritize projects according to business priorities to drive enhancements that improve the customer and teammate experience.
- Review appropriate feedback mechanisms for usage of the platform or as a reference to areas that may need improvement to reduce contacts, and make recommendations for changes and improvements.
- Establish relationships with managers throughout PayPal to ensure excellent information flow and feedback on process, policy and product changes.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- 8 years of related work experience
- Familiarity with Agile and application life cycle
- Preferredexperience in Knowledge Management domain and general discipline
- Supervisory experiencepreferred as this position may have direct reports
- General understanding of Email, Telecom, Contact routing, call center servicing, and outbound service
- Ability to create and present executive level presentations sharing progress and identifying risks
- Understanding of UI interfaces used by both customers and teammates
- Strong understanding of Global Customer Service and related use cases as well as PayPal products.
- Strong understanding of the work and needs of our stakeholders.
- Understands how technology solutions are utilized and impact the platform users and external partners.
- Applies analytical approach to assess product gaps and make data driven decisions.
- Strong understanding of creating business architecture.
- Authors quality product requirement specifications.
- Develop, maintain meaningful relationships and trust with partners at peer levels and above.
- Has organizational skills to align different interests and to drive efforts that span across more than one team.
- Ability to lead meetings and discussions through very strong verbal communication skills
- Be strongly action oriented.
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.