Contributing to Research and Innovation We support our team members who have a special interest in innovation by lowering barriers to research and publishing, and take great pride in our clinicians who have advanced industry standards and guidelines in both perfusion and cardiac surgery.
All of our full-time perfusionists are encouraged to attend conferences and to be active participants in their respective state perfusion societies, so we offer funds and paid time away to attend professional meetings.
The Position and Team Position Requirements
- ABCP certification is required.
- Five plus years of experience; previous experience as a Chief Perfusionistpreferred.
- Ability to work on Call; must live within 30 minutes from the hospital.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate must bring a high level of ethical, intellectual, professional and personal values that complement the team and company vision. The following competencies are highly valued:
- Focused on clinical quality and delivering the absolute best results for patients.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a high stress environment necessary.
- Excellent communication skills and basic computer skills are essential.
- Proven self-starter who works well independently and as a part of the OR team.
- Lives the SpecialtyCare Values – Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Sense of Urgency, Continuous Improvement, and Accountability.