The Chief People Officer (CPO) at TaskUs is a leader of the most important asset to our company- our people. This critical figure in our organization must be prepared to design, implement, and advocate for new processes across all aspects of People Operations. The perfect fit for this role is agile and fast paced, with ample experience working in fast paced environments where adaptability is key. We are at a stage in our growth where, as a company, we are seeking creative people organization solutions including disruptive strategies and tactics in multiple international markets. TaskUs utilizes an eNPS (employee Net Promoter Score), therefore we are looking for someone who is metrics driven, collaborative, and innovative in their strategy to increase employee wellbeing. The CPO will implement the best in class training, working towards developing the next generation of people-first leaders at TaskUs. Setting a standard of excellence, the CPO is someone that thrives in a change management atmosphere, has a strong passion for people, and makes compelling business decisions. We're looking for more than just a "can-do" attitude, but rather a "we are going to rock this" mentality. Lastly, this role has flexibility to be remote from anywhere in the United States.
Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Lead the Global People Operations, specifically the following departments: HR, recruiting, compensation, benefits, HRIS, Wellness, and Training
- Build and manage a team of passionate A list leaders to design, develop, deploy, and deliver strategic initiatives
- Achieve Global People Organization goals including but not limited to; training & development curriculum and deployment, implement scalable technology, create and implement wellness and resilience programs, attract top talent, foster an amazing people first culture and continue to certify as one of Glassdoor's "Best Places to Work"
- Develops and delivers HR compliance practices for various markets, demonstrating strong knowledge of local law based on geography for existing and future markets
- Lead HRIS re-implementation, requiring coordination across operations, finance and HR
- Provides continuous improvement through various projects regarding compensation strategies, benefit analysis, and employer brand awareness to attract and maintain top talent
- Develops and manages succession plans
- Manages vendor relationships including budget, product/service delivery, and process improvement based on change oriented environment
- Promotes TaskUs as a great place to work and exemplifies our core values:
- Inspiring others by believing in yourself
- Teamwork makes the dream work
- Do more with less
- Continuous self-improvement
- Exercise emotional intelligence
- Work hard and have fun
- Be Ridiculous!
- Graduate degree in Human Resources or relevant field highly preferred
- 10+ years of prior Human Resources Practice, Technology, and Recruitment experience
- HR certifications preferred (SPHR, SHRM-SCP)
- Experience in developing and implementing employee centric policies
- Successful track record in managing high volume recruitment
- Strong understanding of global markets including HR practices, law, and recruitment strategies
- Demonstrates critical negotiation skills in a fast-paced environment, that provide great benefit to the employee while being mindful of organizational budget structure
- Strong negotiation skills including contract negotiation, project scope and budget setting, and implementation
- Leads from the front--demonstrating a strong business acumen, an entrepreneurial spirit, incredible communication skills that show commitment to all levels of employees upwards and outwards
- Provides results based on actions, delivering results
- Must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time nationally and internationally
TaskUs provides next generation customer experience that powers the world's most disruptive companies through the partnership of amazing people and innovative technology.
We provide Ridiculously Good strategy, business process optimization, revolutionary technology and the best talent to deliver transformational, digital scale.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We embrace a culture that fosters a best-in-class employee experience. It's no wonder we have been named as one of the "Best Places to Work" by the LA Business Journal.
TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. "5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America" list the past five years and The Los Angeles Business Journal's "100 Fastest Growing Private Companies" the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America and the Philippines.