The Chief Operating Officer provides strategic direction for Operations, Human Resources, and IT and is responsible for delivering great results for our clients. FCR is known for its nimble response to client needs. That, partnered with significant year over year growth, keeps things hopping! It's up to the COO to ensure the teams deliver quickly and with excellence. Our company culture and commitments to our communities has been a key success factor for FCR. You'll have an important role in nurturing our unique culture and fostering an atmosphere of inclusion and engagement. We care deeply about our colleagues and the COO models and finds ways to deepen that for the rest of the organization. You'll have full P&L responsibility for the company and focus on the financial side of the business ensuring strong profitability and looking for ways to grow the top line. You will work directly with our marketing and sales team to foster new business opportunities, uncover prospective expansion options, and continuously deepen current client relationships. Ideally this role will be based in Eugene, OR, however we remain flexible on location across Washington, Oregon, or Montana for the ideal candidate. This role will report directly to the President of FCR. Your direct reports will include the VP of Operations, VP of Technology, and Sr. Director of Human Resources.
On a typical day, you'll:
- Monitor and manage financial results.
- Coordinate efforts of internal teams to respond to business challenges and client needs.
- Interact with key clients to nurture business relationships.
- Work with FCR's President on expansion and growth plans.
- Keep in tune with the health of the culture and reinforce guiding principles
- Guide direct reports in managing their areas of expertise.
- Ensure business operations can support and sustain growth of client programs.
- Push organization to be nimble and creative with solutions.
- Inspire the organization to do great work and find purpose in our mission.
Why you? What you bring – Experience in the following:
- Leading a fast-moving dynamic organization. Love working with people and clients.
- Creating and nurturing a fun, inclusive, caring company culture.
- Manage financial results and experience meeting profitability targets.
- Ensure teams are meeting and exceeding client high expectations in customer experience.
- Participate in the development of the company's plans and programs.
- Innovate and bring new ideas regarding expansion, client support, internal operations, and business opportunities.
- Enhance and/or develop, implement policies and procedures of the organization that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the company.
- Act as an advisor on contracts into which the company may enter.
- Desire to travel to FCR's operations centers and visit clients for sales and client relationship building
- Leadership expertise to manage the senior leadership team and be responsible for the performance management and input regarding hiring of senior-level management.
What skills you'll need:
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong client facing skills, with proven experience managing large teams, running global programs, and influencing revenue growth
- 15+ years of operations leadership experience, preferably in a call center environment
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience required; post-graduate degree desired
- Financial acumen with experience running a P&L
- Possess contract negotiation capabilities to help build potential partnerships
- Proven ability to bring staff and key influencers together to work in concert
- Experience in BPO space, customer experience operations, and contact center operations.