Chief Operations Officer
Report directly to the Principal of the Business. There is a long standing successful history with this dynamic company. Our diverse organization includes community management, residential management and sales.
The ideal candidate must be a dynamic, thoughtful leader with a proven track record of successfully leading teams. They must possess excellent mentoring skills and demonstrate solid problem solving, customer service, and communication skills.
- Maintain and improve customer satisfaction.
- Maximize the financial performance of the organization.
- Generate new business.
- Recruit, Train and Retain employees.
- Prepare owner reporting packages including Budgets/Business Plans, Marketing strategies, and Monthly Owner Reports
- Monitor/analyze monthly financial performance, and maintain market intelligence
- Communicate pertinent information and primary issues with ownership
- Assure compliance with company policies.
- Assure adherence to all government regulations including Fair Housing, Equal Employment Opportunity, ADA, OSHA, and Plaintiff Liability
- Oversee Social Media objectives
- Supervise all aspects of the day to day operations
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business.
- 5 Years’ experience in Rental and Community Management
- Virginia Real Estate Broker License.
- Proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Office
· Master Degree in business or accounting.
· 10+ Years’ experience in Real Estate Sales, Rental Management and Community Management
· Property Management Software experience (AppFolio &Cinc).