Chief Operationg Officer
8 - 10 years experience • Food & Beverage
We are looking for an experienced Chief Operating Officer (COO) to oversee our organization's ongoing operations and procedures. We are a fast-growing approachable fine-dining restaurant concept showcasing a modern take on traditional Southern cuisine. We're looking for a COO with restaurant experience who has a desire to become instrumental in the national and international expansion of a proven concept.
The COO role is a key member of the senior management team, reporting only to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). You'll have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader. If you also have excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics, we'd like to meet you.
- Collaborate with our CEO to design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth in conjunction withother C-level executives and the senior management team
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Participate in expansion activities
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
- Strategic Thinking
- Results Driven
- Business Acumen
- Decision Making
- Financial Management
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Officer or relevant role
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing, etc. as well as inter-departmental/oversight experience
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field
- Master's degree in business or related field a plus.
- At least eight years of strong operational experience.
- Experience with restaurants a plus.
Some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected.