Santa Barbara, CA
- A growing Healthcare company
- The Chief Operating Officer leads, directs and coordinates all healthcare care departments.
- Establishes a climate that encourages teamwork and promotes collegial collaboration among all team members.
- Promotes innovation.
- Ensures premier care and cost-effective services
- Guarantees quality standards and budget expectations.
- Ensures high-quality, cost-effective and strong clinical performance.
- Ensures departments are in compliance with JCAHO standards, Title 22, Medicare, organizational policies, and any other regulatory agencies or requirements.
- Problem solver who works both internally and externally to achieve organizational goals
- Participates as an active member of the Senior Management Team
- Ensures the CEO and appropriate others are kept up-to-date with progress and problems. Provides well-organized reports for review or approval.
- Ensures that all departments achieve improved productivity
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, or related field (Required)
- Master’s degree (Preferred)
- 4+ years of COO experience
- 10+ years of leadership of a home care organization.
- A thorough knowledge of administration and care delivery models, with special knowledge in analysis, finance, planning, and human resource management (Required)
- Adept at public speaking and making persuasive presentations (Required).
- Strong business acumen, entrepreneurial risk-taking, and creativity in problem-solving (Required)
- Strong negotiation skills and sound decision-making (Required)
- Talent development, cross-collaboration skills, and build consensus across teams
- Flexibility, adaptability, creativity, and innovation
Job Type: Full-time
- Public Speaking: 2 years
- Developing high performance teams: 5 years
- Healthcare: 6 years
- COO: 4 years
- Homecare: 3 years