GAT Sport is the worldwide leader in sports nutrition supplements, with the most loved and admired products. Established in 1997, we are currently celebrating our 21st year. We're the top-grossing company in the category and on a growth trajectory truly unprecedented in our industry. Our customers in over 40 countries worldwide trust our legendary high quality, clinically proven products to enrich their lives, outperform, and help them to compete harder in the gym and in their lives.
We are looking for an experienced COO, preferably in the CPG space to institute systems that provide effective internal management. Has direct responsibility for managing and providing strategic leadership and oversight to departments and participates in the general management of the company in close support of the CEO/CFO.
· Participates in developing and implementing a strategic plan that supports the organization's vision and goals, translate the strategic plan to staff to ensure support, and modifies the plan in response to changing internal and external factors
· Analyzes current and future trends and needs and accurately assesses functional responsibilities competitive strengths and vulnerabilities
· Builds and maintains a departmental structure, operating standards and practices that are responsive and adaptable to evolving business needs
· Co-directs the functions of budgeting, accounting, reporting, financial counseling of leadership team to appraise operating results in terms of costs, budget, operating policies, trends and increased profit opportunities. Analyze revenue, profit and cash flow opportunities for the business and recommend actions
· Ability to anticipate the implications and consequences of situations and take appropriate action
· Hold staff rigorously accountable for achieving their objectives