Multiple locations. Must reside in or around one of the areas listed.
The role of the COO will be to lead and oversee the development and growth of overall operations while maintaining high standards. This role will critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and will ensure business growth through directing and managing the business activities on a day-to-day basis.
- Support the corporate development strategy. Establish, implement and manage key relationships to ensure mutually beneficial execution of our partnerships.
- Progressive and innovative approaches to new marketing and expansion within markets.
- Build a pipeline of opportunities through contacts and networking.
- Use superb analytics and business judgment to identify, prioritize, structure and solve complex business problems.
- Identify new markets and opportunities as Company scales.
- Develop a communication plan defining objectives, target audiences and key messaging to continue to build Company's key relationships.
- 15+ years of Operations and business development experience
- 15+ years Executive experience
- MBA preferred
- Proven track record of innovative direction
Base plus equity and bonus