Our client is a leading employee benefits and HRtechnology solutions company. Services include employee benefit plans, administration, technology, data analytics and compliance. They are growing exponentially and are searching for a Chief Operating Officer to help lead their team and growth through multiple acquisitions.
? Leading, coaching and developing managers and team members (150 plus employees) to assist them in achieving their career objectives and provide outstanding service.
? Ensuring that client policies are checked in a timely and accurate manner and that business partners/customers' requests and questions are followed up on quickly and effectively.
? Ensuring that documents are gathered from various internal/external locations and filed in a timely and accurate manner.
? Participating as a key contributor on the teams which conduct in-depth reviews of Insurance business processes, design new processes and then implement them in a timely manner.
? Demonstrating a willingness and ability to take on a wide variety of tasks to help the business achieve initiative goals and timelines. This includes acting as a lead in transition activities with the client.
This leadership role requires outstanding management, customer service, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills, and general business acumen. A strong Operations skill-set is critical.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Finance or other related fields
- MBA highly preferred
- 6+ years of operations experience within a company experiencing growth
- 2+ years of senior management experience in an operations environment
- Six Sigma certification / experience
- Insurance licensure/designation/experience
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization including management
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Experience consulting with internal clients and businesses
- Strong customer relationship management skills