As Chief Operating Officer, you'll provide operational leadership to core business functions. You'll assist the leaders of various business units to accomplish their goals and develop processes that help teams be successful. You'll partner with the CEO/Founder and a board of directors with an eye for future growth.
As COO, you'll be the face of and set the tone for the business internally. You'll interface daily with our executive leadership team and an active board of directors. You'll work with Finance to operationalize market expansion into new markets and verticals while working cross-functionally to ensure new products are well supported as they ship.
Your leadership will positively impact the lives of millions of end users, fast growing technology companies throughout the US, and a team of people focused on supporting the value layer of the internet.
- Ownership of organizational performance
- Accountable for developing and driving OKRs to execute the company's vision
- Day to day oversight of core business functions
- Continue development of employee training programs to help deliver superior support for our customers
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes internal and external. Provide timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company
- Lead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes
- Partner with the CEO leading various strategic planning meetings to help align company leadership
- Represent the company with clients, investors, business partners, and regulators where necessary
- Nurture and develop core vendor relationships
- Organize and prepare board documentation
Required Skills & Experience:
- Expertise in financial technology
- 10 + years' experience in an executive leadership role
- Built and operated organizations beyond 400 team members
- Experience with raising capital, global operations and/or M&A
- Experience building and overseeing B2B SAAS organizations
- Understanding of how API and payment systems work
- Demonstrated ability to perform in-depth analyses of industry market trends, addressable markets and implementing forecasting techniques.