We've made a lot of progress since opening the doors in 1942, but one thing has never changed - our commitment to serve, heal, lead, educate, and innovate. We believe that every award earned, every record broken and every patient helped is because of the dedicated employees who fill our hallways.
At Ochsner, whether you work with patients every day or support those who do, you are making a difference and that matters. Come make a difference at Ochsner Health System and discover your future today!
This job assumes responsibility for strategic, vision, long term planning, direction and overall accountability for division-wide functions. Communicates and interprets organizational and departmental mission goals and objectives to all areas of responsibility and provides leadership and direction in the planning, implementation, and evaluation activities of all areas of responsibility.
Required - Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare, Business Administration or related field
Required - 10 years experience in successfully managing complex hospital and patient care delivery.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities (KSAs)
- Good organizational skills
- Good time management skills and self directed
- Demonstrates good judgement
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Implements and leads performance improvement measures
- Develops personnel and workforce
- Ensures operational profitability by ensuring departments are managed in a fiscally sound manner and resources are used efficiently
- Supports overall strategic goals of Ochsner and identifies potential growth opportunities
- Ensures the organizational, physical, and technology infrastructure complies with accreditation and regulatory requirements and meets functional needs
- Participates in self-development activities and encourages staff participation in meeting the organization’s mission and goals.
Other related duties as required. The above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
Ochsner is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.