Womply’s Chief of Staff will harness the company’s financial, operational data, and business analytics to drive increased coordination and execution across the company to achieve our top goals. S/he will leadstrategic initiatives forward, including communicating and managing deliverables across the functional and divisional leaders of the business. This role requires balancing and influencing multiple competing priorities and individuals, and is responsible for the central coordination of all strategic and operational activities for Womply. This role has oversight for all ongoing strategic projects to ensure that the established milestones and key metrics are being met. The Chief of Staff will report up into the company’s President and Founder.
What you get to do every day:
- Define a consolidated comprehensive set of company-wide key metrics to provide visibility and insight across our business across Marketing, Business Development, Sales, Support, Customer Success, Product, Design, and Engineering
- Coordinate a regular cadence across the divisional and functional leaders of the generation and validation of the key operational metrics needed for weekly/monthly/quarterly meetings with senior leadership
- Support weekly/monthly/quarterly meetings with senior leadership across the company to review business performance
- Collaborate with the leadership team to develop the annual objectives and coordinate organization-wide goals. Report quarterly accomplishments to the company.
- Capture major takeaways, maintain milestones, and track, assign and drive the delivery of clear action items. Work with leadership team to escalate key issues that are stalled.
- Provide support in defining and driving executive-level planning and strategy sessions as well as weekly staff meetings
- Define and manage executive-level initiatives to implement tactical and strategic changes across our business in conjunction with functional leaders
- Work closely with our data science, sales ops and marketing ops teams to build and operationalize business analytics, including dashboards across all key areas
- Plan, organize, and facilitate meetings to harvest relevant updates from all divisions/functions to include exec off-site meetings, all hands, etc.
- Oversee presentations, including communications, coordinate, prep, and set expectations with presenters and attendees
What you bring to the role:
- BS in Economics or other related quantitative fields MBA with a specialization in quantitative analysis, or Masters in Econometrics is preferred and a MINIMUM of 6 years’ work experience as a business analyst, business consultant, in a relevant business operations capacity, or previous job experience as a Chief of Staff
- Deep exposure to business operations, analytics and strategic development, likely through a multi-year role within a top-tier business consulting firm
- Strong analytical skills to vet the operational data by cross referencing multiple data sets and sources and help operational team identify areas of opportunity to improve accuracy & usefulness of data
- Experience working with SaaS and recurring-revenue business models is a must
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to distill complex details into simple, impactful takeaways
- Curious, collaborative, but willing to be assertive and won’t avoid conflict
- Presentation experience at the senior management level is a must
- Ability to multi-task and tenacity to drive projects and deliverables across the company
- Bias towards action and sense of urgency
- Develops trustful relationships with executives
- Has the ability to motivate, inspire and develop excellence in people and the organization.
- Thinks creatively and constructively in solving complex problems and subsequently “doing the right thing”
- Consistently delivers against targets
- Has excellent social, verbal and communicative skills that are effective with a wide range of internal and external audiences.