Want to be a leader and close business partner within Zocdoc’s rapidly growing enterprise team? Passionate about building world-class teams and working directly with large health systems? Do you dream about transforming the healthcare industry and bringing better care to millions of patients?
Join Zocdoc as our Senior Health Systems Manager! In this crucial role, you’ll act as the COO of Zocdoc’s enterprise team, partnering closely with the President of Health Systems. You will build and grow a world-class enterprise sales team, forge strong relationships inside and outside Zocdoc, and execute our go-to-market strategy for our largest clients across the country.
What you’ll do:
- Build our enterprise team and help us scale into a best-in-class sales organization.
- Work directly with other teams within Zocdoc as a Health Systems leader. That means working with everyone from Zocdoc’s executive team to our product development team.
- Support our enterprise sales team by providing strategic and operational expertise (including client management/communications) during the sales cycle.
- Take our company to the next level by refining and introducing new processes and new strategic opportunities, and keep us on the cutting edge of healthcaretechnology.
- Roll up your sleeves and lead in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- 6+ years of experience in management consulting and/or with a B2B technology company.
- Proven success in influencing and executing strategic vision.
- Exceptional oral and written presentation skills with a high degree of organization.
- Proven success in building and maintaining both internal and external client relationships.
- Experience in healthcare and/or technology.
What you’ll get:
- A competitive compensation package including stock options
- 100% employer-covered health insurance
- Catered lunch, open vacation policy and monthly cell phone reimbursement
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people
- The chance to create a better healthcareexperience for millions of patients!