Reporting to management required to ensure the development of and execution against our strategy; ensuring the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting processes are in place and deliver financial discipline and operating efficiency.
The Chief of Staff is also responsible for establishing and leading cross-functional operational and project initiatives; they will assemble and mobilize capable, appropriately staffed teams to achieve project and operational goals.To accomplish this, you must possess the energy and creative drive to effectively lead a team of program management professionals.
- Leadership: Work collaboratively with the leadership team on all aspects of the day-to-day operating activities to drive execution against the most critical initiatives and represent the value story to Clinical Operations and Product business partners.
- Planning and Execution: Works closely with the CCA teams to ensure their strategy is aligned with the department strategy and identifying dependencies and/or overlaps to achieve goals. Ensure that funding and resources are prioritized and committed to complete actions and resolve resource gaps. Works with CCA team and enterprise program management team to identify the operating portfolio of baseline analytics services and longer-term strategic investment that maximize total cost of care. Monitor whether actions achieved intended goals and revise future strategy and plans.
- Management Process & CCA Operating Model: Supports the implementation of standardization across Intake, Business Analytics execution and Showcase of value. Standardization for purposes of quality assurance and long-term staff efficiencies.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degreerequired; advanced degree highly desirable or equivalent work experience
- A respected leader with a minimum of 10 years of experience in the health services industry with specific experience in managing multiple aspects of business operations.
- Demonstrated experience & results anticipating future consequences and trends, and incorporating them into both a short-term and long-term organizational plan
- General Management - Thorough understanding of finance, systems, and process; broad experience with the full range of business functions and systems, including strategic development and planning, budgeting, business analysis, finance, information systems, human resources, and marketing
- Leadership and Organization - Exceptional capacity for managing and leading people and cross-functional teams; a team builder who has experience in scaling up organizations; ability to connect staff both on an individual level and in large groups; capacity to enforce accountability, lead from the top down, cultivate entrepreneurship, and learn the strengths and weaknesses of the team so as to put people in a position to succeed.
- Customer Focus – Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of clients; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind.
- Communication - Strong persuasion skills and effective communicator; ability to create and communicate a compelling vision internally and externally.
- Action Oriented - Enjoys working hard and looks for challenges; able to act and react as necessary, even if limited information is available; not afraid to take charge of a situation; can overcome resistance to leadership and take unpopular stands when necessary