Job Description : The Business Manager of Flight Test is responsible for the planning and execution of a flight test program.This activity involves:
a. Development of an overall strategy and plan
b. Development of a detailed flight test schedule
c. Managing/tracking the status with respect to the Integrated Master Schedule milestones
d. Managing/tracking the status with respect to EVMS
e. Providing direction to Aircraft Test Directors to ensure timely completion of priority tasks.
f. Coordinating test program metrics for input for DFC and program management status reporting.
g. Coordinating resources required to accomplish program goals.
h. Assisting in program coordination tasks including scheduling of support facilities and other key assets.
i. Coordinating support requirements with other IPTs and maintaining interface with Sikorsky functional organizations and Government core competencies
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 5 years of professional experience; or 3 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree. Engineering degree preferred.
- Key skills and knowledge required are: analytical thinking and problem solving, communication
written and oral, and general aviation knowledge.
- A minimum of 5 years of applicable aviation engineering experience is preferred.
- Significant project management
- This position involves significant travel; must be flexible and willing to travel.