$80K — $100K *
We bring people together. We inspire and empower our team to create exceptional experiences for our guests and phenomenal results for our property owners.
THE BRASS TACKS
• Maintain the building’s physical, mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems are functioning efficiently.
• Ensure the security, cleanliness, preventive maintenance and repair of all engineering department tools, equipment and safety features are in accordance of established procedures and budgets.
• Effectively manage a team including but not limited to recruiting, training, scheduling, and managing performance of maintenance and engineering professionals.
• Ensure all maintenance and engineering storerooms and work spaces are kept in a clean and orderly manner and storing all tools, equipment and spare parts in proper location.
• Responsible for the proper treatment and care of tools and equipment used to perform tasks.
• Responsible to complete delegated work orders in a timely and professional manner.
• Able to work into the evening, nights, weekends and holiday shifts as required.
• Able to provide open and effective lines of communication and address issues or concerns in a prompt and efficient manner.
• Respond to after-hour calls as necessary.
• Reports and addresses unsafe conditions immediately.
• Other tasks as assigned.
THE NITTY GRITTY
• 5+ years’ experience in Chief or Director of Engineering role over multiple buildings or 400+ room Hotel or Residential building.
• Boiler, HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical or HVAC license and experience preferred.
• Experience with Project Management preferred.
• Ability to read, write and speak English fluently is required to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquires or complaints from residents, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
• Ability to interpret technical instructions, diagrams or blueprints.
• Ability to effectively perform painting, woodworking and general carpentry.
• Ability to perform maintenance and general repair.
• Must have knowledge and the ability to operate tools, hand tools and power tools in a safe and efficient manner.
• Must be flexible and able to perform multiple tasks and work in stressful situations.
Valid through: 5/3/2021