About this role
Our Chief Nursing Officer is directly responsible to ensure the goals and objectives of the hospital are accomplished according to the policy direction of the organization. This position is directly responsible for Nursing Services, Clinic Operations, Infirmary Services, and Patient Living Areas.
*Sign On Bonus*Excellent Career Growth Opportunity *Annual Performance Bonus
What you bring to the table
- Master’s degree in Nursing required
- Five (5) years of managerial experience in a leadership position performing duties typically associated with the Assistant or Associate Director of Nursing or Director of Nursing in a mental health setting, a college or university program, or a health care facility, which included a discrete psychiatric program.
- Must be able to work exclusively with individuals diagnosed with mental illness or multiple disabilities. (A diagnosis of multiple disabilities requires services for two or more mental disabilities, at least one of which must be a diagnosable mental illness, such as combined psychiatric illness and chemical addictions, or combined psychiatric illness and mental retardation).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels within the facility, in addition to a variety of outside customers with varying interests.
- Above average writing skills. Must be able to thoroughly and effectively document all work performed in the position. Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.
- License to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Massachusetts.
What you will do
- Oversees daily operations of nursing services in meeting facility goals and objectives.
- Develops, presents, and manages the nursing services budget.
- Participates with EMG in strategic planning and budget development by participating in the development of policy to include goals, outcome and process objectives and implementation steps.
- Provides administrative leadership and oversight to the Nursing, Programs and Education departments (fiscal, HR, safety and environment).
- Assumes professional responsibility to assure that nursing standards are followed; licensed staff are current with licensure; and educational programs meet clinical standards.