We are looking for someone with previous CNO experience or Director level experience with a fairly large hospital. Equally important is someone who excel's at building strong relationships with providers and staff. Ideally, someone who has made a positive impact with staff retention. Sound Intriguing, then you should know we offer a very competitive compensation and great benefits!
Education and Work Experience
- Active and current professional registered nurse licensed in the state in which he or she practices is required.
- An academic degree in nursing is required, and a postgraduate degree in nursing or related field (may include health care administration or business administration) or a written plan with specified timelines to obtain a postgraduate degree is required.
- Current BLS (AHA) certificate and maintain current.
- At least five years of progressive management experience in a facility environment, as a Nursing Director of multiple, complex nursing departments.
- Minimum of two (2) years previous leadership or administrative experience required.
- Highly effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven leadership ability and facility operational expertise.
- Ability to serve as role model and advocate for the professional discipline of nursing.