Why work for Select Specialty/Regency Hospital?
- The opportunity to build a career with an established, highly successful organization in a caring and compassionate environment.
- Work collaboratively with an interdisciplinary team, consisting of hospital leaders, critical care nurses, physical, respiratory and occupational therapists, speech language pathologists and physicians.
- Develop relationships with your employees and make a real difference.
- Career advancement opportunities
As a Chief Nursing Officer (CNO), you will ensure the administration of quality of patient care. You will oversee, guide and mentor the entire nursing staff to ensure the plan of care for the patient population.
Other responsibilities of the Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) position include:
- Reporting directly to the CEO
- Steering Progressive clinical excellence through staff development
- Sharing responsibility for employee engagement, recruitment and retention
- Clinical cost control
- Providing nursing care to patients with critical and complex medical and surgical conditions
- Implementing company standards of care, policies, and procedures
- Ensuring all regulatory requirements are met
- Creating and implementing a schedule for safe staffing
As a Chief Nursing Officer (CNO), you must be able to deliver superior quality in all that you do. We are seeking results-driven team players who treat patients as if they were their own family members. Qualified candidates must be passionate about providing a superior quality of care. You must also be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing ( BSN )
- Current licensure to practice as a Registered Nurse/RN in the state
- A positive energetic professional.
- Clinical management experience
- Recent critical care experience in a hospital setting
- Positive, caring and customer service attitude