Highlands Behavioral Health in the Denver, CO area is currently recruiting a Chief Medical OfficerPsychiatrist to become a critical member of our Physician team.
- Supervision to other physicians and clinical staff
- Program development
- Medical Staff and Executive Team committee and meeting participation
- Quality improvement initiatives, risk management and service utilization management
- Direct patient care activities include initial evaluations; assessments; treatment team leadership and daily/weekly care of patients under assignment; participation in and coordination of call schedule.
Predominant caseload for a CMO would be on the Adolescent inpatient services with an option of working with Partial Hospitalization. Caseload and call are manageable and are well paid for additional efforts.
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus pay
- Additional call compensation
- Matching 401k
- CME package
- Sign-on bonus
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Health insurance package
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- Relocation package
- Student loan assistance
The qualifications for the position are the minimum requirements needed to be successful in the position. The level of experience and expertise for the job is determined by the current amount of expertise in the unit/department. If training or experience is not required but would be desirable, it is listed as preferred however; persons without preferred background will be considered in the hiring process.
Education, Training & Experience (includes licenses or certifications).
- MD/DO degree from an accredited program required
- Board certified in Psychiatry required
- Active CO license or ability to obtain licensure
- Minimum of five years of practice experience
- Management experiencepreferred
- Meets all credentialing criteria required by participating physicians