$200K — $250K *
The company now seeks a Chief Medical Officer who will be key to advancing Moda’s mission of building healthy communities by providing guidance for medical management, wellness, clinical quality improvement and population health strategies. This position, with its high-level of community visibility, requires robust professionalism wedded to relentless determination and drive. Candidates must have passion, energy, and a committed community focus.
Functional areas of collaboration and direct responsibility:
With its high-level of visibility among Moda’s executive team, this position requires arch professionalism, innovation, drive and presence. Successful candidates will have energy, passion, and a strong community focus
Individual Responsibilities include
(i) Integrated pharmacy and medical benefit management
(ii) Maximizing quality of care and service
(iii) Identifying and promoting interventions for individuals and populations at risk
(iv) Emphasizing health maintenance and health status improvement.
Specific Competencies include:
Are you ready to be a betterist?
If you’re ready to make a difference that matters, we want to hear from you. Because it’s time to discover what’s possible.
Together, we can be more. We can be better.
• MD or DO degree
• Board Certification in a clinical discipline is required.
• Additional education and coursework in management and business would enhance candidacy. An MBA, MMM, MHA or equivalent business experience preferred but not required
• 5 years of experience in the insurance industry or a managed care setting and proven experience with medical management, medical policy, quality, accreditation.
• At least 5 years of clinical practice, with a reputation as an excellent physician.
• Philosophy of collaboration and teamwork
• Robust embrace of diversity, equity and inclusion
• Self-starter with a results-oriented personality
• High tolerance for complex, ambiguous, and ever-shifting environments, including a matrixed management structure
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a high premium given to a demonstrated ability to build consensus
• Cordial, collaborative interactive style.
• Understanding of how to create change through influence rather than through direct authority
Valid through: 8/26/2020