Our client is looking for a strong, resilient, talented, data driven and results-producing senior executive level Marketer and leader with a proven record of accomplishment in planning and leading comprehensive marketing strategies in support of business goals and objectives across various brands. Our ideal candidate will possess tremendous communication and leadership skills with success in traditional and innovative campaigns across the broad spectrum of today's marketing channels. We are looking for a ground breaking leader with strategic, creative and financial acumen as well as a strong business and data intellect to take our client to the next level.
Expertise in creating innovative marketing programs, managing budgets and steering teams to deliver commercial results and ultimately driving conversions. Demonstrated success driving growth in targeted markets through implementation of key projects. Solid leadership skills; able to build and guide top-performing and passionate marketing teams. You will be adept at effectively communicating with stakeholders and senior leadership to gain buy-in and coordinate overall marketing efforts.
You will be strategic and always looking at new creative approaches with strong knowledge of marketing platforms and automation with a data driven and analytical thought process.
- Partner with various stakeholders and brand leaders in driving marketing efforts and strategies and overall marketing excellence initiatives, both off and online ensuring year on year growth, ensuring teams have consistency of voice, messaging and value propositions within each brand's marketing categories
- Responsible for deployment and optimal use of marketing best practices and used to working in a fast paced environment
- Responsible for planning, developing, implementing and monitoring the overall business marketing strategy. Some of the duties may include market research and analysis, pricing, marketing campaigns targeting audience engagement and conversions, digital marketing including marketing automation, creative, marketing communications, advertising and PR etc
- Budget preparation/ownership ensuring marketing goals are met within budget
- Ensure on-time, on target delivery from the marketing teams and foster a spirit of collaboration across the cross-brand teams
- Ability to synthesize data into actionable strategies that improve the overall business
Ideal candidates should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Marketing or related field
- Strong leader and a hands on team player who influences others through excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- History of managing budgets and financial forecasting
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to handle various tasks simultaneously under multiple deadlines; demonstrated project management skills required
- Ability for 25-30% travel
- Ability to work successfully across multiple departments
- Diplomatic, strategic, commercially driven, strong yet calm personality