Chief Marketing Officer – IT Consulting Firm – Chicago & Northern Suburb
Currently Virtual, Eventually on Site – Immediate Hire
Are you an analytical & creative B2B marketing leader? Have a diverse background working with tech products and services? 10-15 years of marketing experience, including 10 years in management? Want to lead a rapidly growing team by becoming this company’s first CMO? Local talent only.
Candidate will use industry, marketplace, & end-user insights to develop, execute, implement & track marketing strategies to grow profits & revenue. Client values candidates who appreciate fulfilling short and long-term goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- 15 years’ experience in Marketing and/or B2B
- 10 years’ experience in managerial or supervisory capacity
- Proven track record of building successful marketing programs for high growth companies
- Experience in consultative environment
- Experience in B2B marketing for high-growth technology companies
- Excellent communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Extensive understanding of all marketing platforms, vehicles, and current models
- Industry knowledge of Security, Network, Voice, and Managed Services Technologies
- Make strategic decisions, employment decisions, and see big picture
- Collaborate effectively with teams to develop strategies
- Coach, mentor, counsel, and appraise global marketing team performance
- interact with all levels of management within organization to align & influence key stakeholders & execute plans.
- Develop overarching global marketing and communications program
- Increase worldwide visibility through white papers, webinars, and events
- Achieve revenue growth using Cloud, Custom Application Development, Business Intelligence, Collaboration Technologies, Hosted & Managed Services Platforms
- Promote customer engagement, marketing activities, and partnerships through Microsoft, Cisco, Citrix, Palo Alto, VMware, and other channel partners
- Develop and execute marketing activities in conjunction with sales team
- Create resonating and enthusiastic brand messages
- Negotiate marketing & promotional campaign compensation and project specs
- Oversee and manage marketing budgets
- Analyze & improve marketing strategies by tracking and reporting KPIs
- Promptly develop cost-effective procedures & processes to achieve goals
Excellent Benefits with Salary + Bonus. Compensation based on individual & company performance.