The Lucas Group is searching for an experienced and talented Chief Marketing Officer to add as a key member of our client’s team in Cincinnati, Ohio. The Chief Marketing Officer should be a B2C marketing leader with a holistic marketing mindset who will work cross functionally as well as lead Marketing, Digital, Marketing Analytics and Business Transformation for our client.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications or a related field is required. MBA is preferred.
- 20+ years’ experience, including leadership of a broad-based marketing organization, including omni-channel is required.
- Extensive B2C and financial services industry experience is required.
- Breadth of management experience to leverage and share best practices throughout the organization.
- Digital Marketing experience across all platforms (including social media, mobile, programmatic, paid media and marketing automation).
- Proven record of functional transformation, innovation, change management, and budget and resource management.
- Demonstrated consumer centric/market focus and the capacity to create and lead the implementation of strategic, creative, and fiscally sound programs that drive business results.
- Proven track record leading a marketing organization contributing to strong, consistent growth.
- Experience transforming from traditional brick and mortar business into Ecommerce.
- Extensive hands-on experience in creating the strategy and plans for new brands and services.
- Work with key stakeholders to drive priorities for revenue growth and communicate progress.
- Plan and direct the market mix including product, placement (channel) and promotion.
- Drive measurable ROI based on deep understanding of the market and data analytics.
- Create a data-driven, customer-centric approach with differentiated objectives and programs by product and channel to drive profitable growth.
- Initiate, maintain and expand lead generation and lead nurturing.
- Develop all brand messaging and integrate all communication strategies across media and distributionchannels.
- Understand customer experience and journey and engage with retail and online teams to assist with retention.
Job ID: 234945