Our client is a global network of award-winning schools with almost 60 years of experience in managing and operating schools. They provide high-quality holistic education to almost 200,000 students from over 150 countries and employs over 15,000 education professionals, specialists and staff.
Our client is seeking a Chief Marketing Officer to support the expansion of its education through enrollment, conversion, and retention for their schools. Position reports to the CEO.
- Build out marketing plan on a global level.
- Work closely with executive team and investors to build out strategies for future expansion, both domestically and internationally.
- Support consultancy group with their marketing plans.
- Launch marketing initiatives to support the company education marketing strategy; manage campaigns that increase brand awareness and deliver results towards enrollment goals and school objectives
- Seek out branding opportunities, create action plans, manage budgets, measure and optimize results to increase local recognition
- Work closely with executive and administrative teams to develop and execute the organization?s strategic vision
- Coordinate with the Admissions Director to grow enrollment
- Develop content marketing including managing local school website content, whitepaper/newsletter development, social presence, and execute against creative campaigns
- Plan, develop, and execute local event strategies. Manage overall event execution ? develop themes, manage promotions, develop program content, execute events, and manage post event follow up
- Build and manage key constituency relationships. Be a true audience advocate and brand ambassador, solicit regular feedback, and continuously strive to improve the brand experience
- Manage local co-marketing partnerships. Identify and manage local partnerships with relevant media channels including but not limited to co-marketing opportunities with relevant cultural institutions, influential blogs, community groups, and traditional media outlets
- Partner with local admission team to align with local admissions priorities
- Measure and communicate the impact of marketing efforts
- 30% travel
Education, Experience, and Skills Required
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, or similar
- 15+ years in leading a marketing group. Ideal candidate is sitting in the # spot within his/her department.
- International experience within LATAM and Middle East a plus.
- Experience in education or startup environment a plus
- Has built brand recognition and developed partnerships
- Expert proficiency with MS Office Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking, project management, and proactive problem-solving abilities .