- Implement / manage demand gen program in alignment with sales to deliver qualiﬁed leads in support of revenue goals (marketing automation, lead scoring).
- Develop marketing strategy and GTM playbooks in new verticals or product areas.
- Create dashboards and KPIs with attribution to tie marketing activities across channels to revenue goals (MQL, SQL, marketing/sales activity, revenue).
- Brand strategy, thought leadership
- Industry events &sponsorships
- Positioning &messaging
- Product & feature launches
- BD / Sales enablement
- Customer marketing-account & customer success
- Inbound marketing strategy (aligns with Lead Gen)
- Blogs, whitepapers
- Webinars, videos
- Copywriting, creative
- Regional sales support
A few reasons why you might love us:
- We’re a leader in the space. Apex is recognized for disrupting the financial services industry, enabling fintech standouts like Stash, Webull and Betterment. We’ve got an amazing track record of success and we foster ongoing innovation. So you get all the benefits of a proven, growing company, while enjoying a very entrepreneurial culture
- We see tech differently. You’ll work with people who are leaders in the tech industry. We are passionate engineers dedicated to finding new and different ways to use technology to solve our customers’ problems.
- Your work will have immediate impact. You’ll be able to see your direct impact on our tech department, our business, and with our clients. You won’t be just another talented engineer.
And a few reasons why you may not like working for us:
- You don’t like change. This is not a job for someone who likes “predictable.” The job is based on the unknown which inevitably means change. If you like to know what you’re going to do every day, you may not like working on this team. You have to go with the flow here.
- You’re not the collaborative type. We work together to ensure the best possible solutions for our customers. We think two brains are better than one so we do most of our work together. Team work makes the dream work on this team.
- You’re a tech snob. We deal with all technology – Linux and Windows; .NET, Java, and Python; SQL and noSQL (mongoDB); RabbitMQ and other open source tools and libraries. We love technology and want to work with all of it. If you’re wed to a particular tech, you may not like working for us.
The skills you’ll need to succeed:
- Has managed large teams (15+) and programs at scale.
- Has led teams across functions (corporate, events, demand gen, product marketing).
- Excels at strategic and ﬁnancial leadership, management of scaled senior team, and exec / board interaction
- Develop organization and grow/develop team across functions to deliver against marketing goals with scaled, multi-channel, integrated program.
- Develop and execute content strategy to show thought leadership and provide air cover to Sales.
- Support sales team via marketing and sales collateral.