Location: 59 and Buffalo Speedway
Summary: CIO will have a banking, finance, real estate, hedge fund, treasury, or investment banking background. This person will develop relationships by using product knowledge with bankers. This person will perform reporting, fundraising for equity, manage creditor relationships, have a financial background, solid presentation skills, and debt and equity knowledge.
This person will be articulate and persuasive and cultivate relationships with private investors and creditors.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining efficient relationship with investment departments and ensure compliance to all policies and laws.
- Responsible for monitoring all investments and ensure efficiency
- Responsible for analyzing all client requirements and determine appropriate investment strategies for organization and develop investment team to handle all work of organization.
- Responsible for providing expert knowledge on all investment and financial activities for project, manage project portfolio and evaluate efficient working of staff.
- Responsible for reviewing all performance of investment portfolio and prepare required report for management in accordance to company policies.
- Provide an interface with Investment Committee and recommend new and changes to existing investment policies and submit it for approval.