$250K - $500K*
1. Responsible for the update and implementation of the Information Security Program and associated policies, including the disaster recovery and incident response plan.
2. Develops and successfully implements the annual Information Security Plan
3. Acts as the subject matter expert for the Company and is responsible for ensuring compliance with regulations related to information/cyber security. Serves as the Company's contact for external auditors, agencies, and third parties on information security matters.
4. Develops and implements ongoing risk assessments, including the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFEIC) Cyber Security maturity and inherent risk profile assessments.
5. Communicates updates to Management and the Board of Directors regarding Department initiates, results, and current cyber threat landscape.
6. Responsible for ensuring the proper training and awareness for employees and the
Valid through: 2020-4-9