We are searching for a passionate, driven, insatiable leader, a Technology Executive, a dynamic individual that can navigate, identify, and establish what is essential for our client's Information's Technology strategy. An innovative, driven individual leads this exciting and dynamic organization as they continue to pioneer new ways of producing and distributing food. The 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐟 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐫 will be responsible for developing, implementing, and leading the strategic plan for the overall information technology function, aligning with the strategic vision. The CIO will develop an Information technology strategy with the business goals in mind designed to advance the Company's mission in a more efficient process efficiencies, improving cost savings and business transformation enablement, leading to the generation of business value while leveraging innovative next-generation technology.
- Understand the business vision, collaborate key stakeholders to conceptualize an I.T. strategic plan that is aligned with the business strategy, and outlines the use of innovative next-generation technology to meet business objectives in consultation with the executive team.
Position for Continued Growth with High Performing Teams:
- Develop high potential talent, leverage vendors effectively, and actively manage performance.
- Hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Understands cost drivers for human capital and creative solutions to manage productivity.
- Drives a culture of associate development and creates a bench of talent within the I.T. organization.
- Develop a service-focused culture in the I.T. organization focusing on speed, quality, and continuous improvement.
- Consolidate the I.T. process across the organization.
- Define standards and architectures. Maximize the mix, and evaluate and optimize the cost of in-house vs. outsourced services.
- Direct and ensure the responsiveness of data centers, technical service centers, help desks, communications networks (voice and data), and computer systems operations.
- Minimize the business impact of systems issues by deploying a comprehensive incident management process that reduces incidents, with improved communication across departmental and Company boundaries.
- Focus on being secure, develop cyber-security protocols, including 24/7 cyber-security event monitoring, an incident management process, and increased security awareness company-wide.
Position Primary Responsibilities:
- Lead I.T. strategic and operational planning to achieve company goals by fostering innovation, prioritizing I.T. initiatives, and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future I.T. systems across the organization.
- Creates and develops a long-term technical vision and road map and interim plans to provide immediate short-term improvements in existing systems. Continually monitor the program and revise as needed to anticipate and adequately meet future needs.
- Balance strategy and execution, and work closely with the leadership team to deliver business outcomes through the alignment of resources and technology that overcome challenges and meet opportunities, deliver on strategic objectives.
- Partner with the business to develop strategies that optimize operational efficiency, maximize supply and demand, and increase overall bottom-line profitability.
- Establish and maintain strategic, I.T. service provider partnerships.
- Advise and recommend opportunities to optimize service levels and cross-collaboration between I.T. and business leaders.
- Drives a culture of associate development and creates a bench of talent within the I.T. organization. Build best in class capabilities across application engineering, digital engagement, data science, security, operations, infrastructure & cloud, strategic planning, partnerships, customer & employee experience, and leadership and team development.
- Supervise the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all I.T. systems, including P.C.s, laptop computers, tablets, and other mobile devices, servers, operating systems, applications, hardware, software, and peripherals.
- Establish and lead the Company's technology committee and gain consensus for new technologies and policies.
- Leads the development of innovative, transformative solutions. Identifies opportunities for improvement, plans the best solutions and champions the organization to achieve desired results.
- Identify opportunities for the appropriate and cost-effective investment of financial resources in I.T. systems and resources, including staffing, sourcing, purchasing, and in-house development.
- Identify changes and trends in computer and systems technology and interpret their meaning to executive management. Maintain knowledge of innovative developments in systems and
- Hardware to assure those new products are incorporated in the future systems of the Company.
- Serve to ensure the integrity of organization-wide data, proprietary information, and related intellectual property through information security and access management.
- Advise executive management about timely investments in appropriate new technology.
- Establishes and maintains an effective system of communications throughout the organization.
- Manages annual operating and capital budgets.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a time-sensitive and dynamic environment
- 15+ year's progressive I.T. leadership experience within a global organization with international experience in information technology leadership roles. At least 10 years leading I.T. organizations at Director Level or above with a budget of at least $20 million.
- Successful career progression in complex organizations; Innovative leader who not only aligns I.T. function but drives to support business needs.
- Demonstrated track record of success in driving business value through I.T. enablement.
- Proficient in contract negotiations, vendor service management, and capacity planning
- Broad current knowledge of packaged and custom applications, current trends in I.T., and experience with evaluating/implementing/integrating internal and external solutions contacts, including consultants and vendors.
- Experience with ERP assessment and implementation using Microsoft, Oracle, or Acumatica, Sage, or SAP is preferred.
- Experience working on acquisitions and integration of business/technology platforms to align with corporate standards.
- Experience working in a technical capacity within the information management industry is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or Information Technology from an accredited college or university required. MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience leading the information technology function at a major company or division of a large company.
- Experience in delivering and supporting technology solutions for customers required.
- Experience leading diverse teams is strongly preferred.
- Expert knowledge of software application development concepts with proficiency in enterprise-related software, services, and technology solutions.
- Consumer product and retail industry experience required, knowledge of the produce industry is a plus.
- Ability to develop and mentor others.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships.
- Ability to influence others.