Chief Human Resources Officer
11 - 15 years experience • Wireless
Our direct client is seeking a Chief Human Resources Officer for their Miami headquarters. The CHRO is responsible for developing and executing human resource strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization, specifically in the areas of succession planning, talent management, change management, organizational and performance management, training and development, and compensation.
· Develop HR plans and strategies to achieve the overall business operations objectives.
· Function as a strategic business advisor to the executive/senior management of each business unit or specialty group regarding key organizational and management issues.
· Develop comprehensive strategic recruiting and retention plans to meet the human capital needs.
· Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, compensation and benefits.
MUST HAVE SKILLS
· 10+ years of HRexperience, with at least five years of executive HRexperience
· BS/BA degree from an accredited college/university.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
· MBA or MA/MS in human resources or related field
· SHRM certification, PHR, or otherHR certifications or trainings
Please send resumes to Jon Kowalsky at