We have been retained by a leading private equity firm to identify the right CFO for one of its middle market portfolio companies that is a fast-growing leader in providing data and security software solutions to businesses in a variety of industries. Our private equity client partners with management to drive continued growth and value by creating a Board of Directors, strengthening the leadership team, sharpening strategy and execution, and delivering organic and acquisitive growth.
We are seeking a candidate with:
- 15+ years of progressive financial management, including 3-5 years of recent CFO leadership;
- Having successfully demonstrated financial leadership and business analysis capabilities within a high growth company;
- BPO industry experience is preferred; at a minimum, a technology enabled services background is needed;
- Business acquisition and integration acumen;
- An undergraduatedegree in business, finance or accounting; a CPA or MBA preferred;
- A strong interpersonal skill set.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the CFO will be responsible for all aspects of financial accounting and reporting as a member of the senior leadership team responsible for driving business strategy and profit growth. The CFO will bring insightful analysis, process, reporting, metrics, and disciplined control to drive continuous margin improvement.
In addition to providing financial leadership, this individual will:
- Provide forward looking insight and function as a strategic business partner, enabler and a problem solver in strategic issues;
- Provide key leadership in corporate and operational financial functions including financial and operational control; business integration; planning, forecasting and analysis; cash flow; treasury; audit; taxes; and corporate development;
- Work in a hands-on fashion to lead accounting and financial reporting;
- Focus on systems accounting, control and service issues in integrating businesses;
- Implement best practices in organizational design, process, and technology adoption;
- Help drive the performance, strategic planning and growth orientation of the business;
- Recruit, lead, manage, assess and help build a high-performance team and growth culture based on providing value to customers, direct communication, compliance, and accountability;
- Partner closely with the CEO to lead the company through a profitable exit at the end of the hold period.
Relocation is required.