Chief Financial Officer
CXO Source has been retained by our client to place a Chief Financial Officer for an industrial distribution, parts and service business. The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) will report to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and serve as a key strategic member of the executive leadership team being responsible for the organization's financials.
- Lead all financial planning & analysis activities including ownership of monthly financial statements, annual budgeting, periodic forecasting, KPI management, and operational analytics processes that inform the CEO about company performance in real time.
- Provide strategic financial input and leadership on decision-making issues affecting the company and evaluate and advise on the impact of long-term planning.
- Develop, lead, and mentor a top performing finance and accounting team.
- Lead the M&A process to help source, evaluate and integrate acquisitions.
- Position the company using strategic planning, and the development of people processes and systems for significant growth.
- Determine appropriate methodology to prepare financial information for use by others.
- Lead the on-going development and maintenance of all finance and accounting policies and procedures.
- Oversee a timely monthly close and provide regular flash reports internally and externally to key stakeholders.
- Ensure completeness and correctness in all financial reporting.
- Oversee the accounting systems, processes, and procedures to record, monitor, and report on the organization's assets and liabilities in compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and all regulatory requirements.
- Align executive team around financial objectives and serve as a resource in achieving business goals.
- Bachelor's Degree; MBA/CPA preferred.
- Minimum of 15 years of relevant and progressive work experience.
- Must have experience working for an industrial distributor/dealer and past financial/accounting oversight of parts and service organizations.
- Multi-site leadership experience.
Compensation is highly competitive and will reflect a candidate's experience and qualifications.