International law firm located in NJ needs:
Chief Financial Officer
The position offers the opportunity to play a critical role in driving strategic growth.
- directing the firm's financial and accounting functions
- managing and developing relationships with lending institutions, business partners, and the financial community.
- The CFOreports to the Administrative Shareholder and to the Management and Finance Committees.
- CPA and/or MBA
- a minimum of ten years of operational and financial leadership experience, preferably with a professional services firm.
- Analysis & Communication: Ability to analyze and interpret variety of technical, mathematical and abstract concepts.
- Ability to effectively communicate information through financial reporting, business correspondence, and response to inquiries from all stakeholders.
- Prior law firm industry experience
- Knowledge of Spreadsheet software; Accounting software; Budgeting software; Payroll/HRIS; Project Management software; Presentation software; Word Processing software and Database software.