Note: This is a direct opportunity, not via a 3rd party. Interested parties must have the following expertise.
Required Qualifications, Skills & Experience;
- 3-5 years' minimum experience in a hands-on CFO role (From the micro day to day details & up to the Marco/strategic needs) specifically, at an independent/ standalone firm vs being a CFO of a subsidiary/division of a larger organization.
- Experienced scaling businesses in high growth mode.
- Ideally experienced leading firms thru major growth milestones; i.e. $200/$250m in ARR to $500m ARR and above.
- Industry Experience –SaaS, Software (enterprise wide software), Software Services type organizations or similar such as Managed Services or other Vendor service orientated firms with complex revenue streams
- Revenue Recognition/earned revenue expertise (Domestic & International) ASC606 &/or 81-1 required
- Experience with revenues coming from product sales, heavy services revenue (implementation/updates, enhancements…etc), subscriptions, licensing…etc
- Experience implementing ASC606 is a plus, not required
- Firm Size: Experienced as a CFO for firms with revenues at or above $150m/$200m ($100m minimum)
- Experience with creating, formalizing, streamlining & oversight of Finance & Accounting departments
- Experienced with all aspects of finance and admin including FP& A, audit, tax, banking, compliance, regulatory, international, foreign exchange, treasury, etc.
- Strong Excel, financial/accounting systems and processes expertise.
- Strong experience overseeing the development of more formalized reporting functions such as but not limited to monthly/ quarterly & annual budgeting & planning. Assessment / tracking across the year & prior years.
- Strong executive presence, & communication skills
- Experience working with a PE backed company, and interacting with and reporting to a PE board, would be a plus.
- Location: NYC - Park Avenue South, New York, NY 10016
Qualified applicants will be contacted directly by our in house Talent Acquisition Lead and will be provided additional company information and a comprehensive job description.
We are an equal opportunity employer (EEO), M/F/Disability/Veterans, and strongly supportsdiversity in the workforce.