$140K — $180K
The CFO will be responsible for the overall financial success of the organization and implement strategic, operational and financial strategies to grow revenues, contain costs, and maintain the highest level of clinical quality care. This role will provide organizational oversight of all financial planning, operating strategies and financial outcomes. The CFO will forecast the physician group activity and financial positions in areas of income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present and expected operations.
The CFO is a member of the senior leadership team, this position will direct the preparation of financial budget targets and provide ongoing monitoring, communication and leadership to assure success. The CFO is responsible for directing the fiscal functions of the practice in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles issued by state and federal regulations and requirements.
Chief Financial Officer’s Duties Include:
· Oversees and directs the organization’s financial activities including financial planning, financial projections and forecast and accounting functions as well as its relationship with lending institutions, payers and vendors who have a financial relationship with the practice.
· Prepares the annual budget. Analyzes, prepares and presents monthly financial statements to the BOD and prepares forecast and projections as part of feasibility studies for new services, facilities, joint ventures or other practice initiatives.
· Directs and coordinates reimbursement, patient accounting and general accounting including general ledger accounting, accounts payable, payroll, claims processing and cash handling and cash management.
· Participates in the development of the organizations strategic plan, to include continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives. This includes the development and review of all financial functions, systems and procedures.
· Provides counsel to the BOD on significant matters affecting practice finances, operations and policies by providing recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
· Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results, initiating corrective actions, and minimizing the impact of variance; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, systems enhancements and accumulating capital to fund expansions.
· Lead and develop strong team engagement. Continue to develop, mentor and coach aligning to our corporate culture
· Develop solutions to complex financial issues
· Drives business process improvements related to finance processes and financial systems
Valid through: 12/23/2020