Chief Financial Officer
CSuite Financial Partners has been retained by our private equity client to place a Chief Financial Officer for their portfolio company in Long Beach, CA. The company manufactures and sells sophisticated integrated machinery globally. The company is $50M in Revenue and highly profitable.
The Chief Financial Officer reports to the Chief Executive Officer and is responsible for directing the fiscal functions of the corporation in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles. The successful candidate will be a partner to the CEO to drive the business, be willing to take a leadership role within the organization, provide financial acumen and business process improvement and help implement financial and accounting rhythm & rigor throughout the business.
- Strong operational and financial strategic abilities and a passion and track record for adding value by creating solutions.
- 15 or more years?experience as a CFO (or as a CFO & COO or in a role with equivalent responsibilities) in a highly complex manufacturing environment.
- Experience working in a global environment with international subsidiaries and locations.
- Extensive experience in accounting, corporate finance, control, audit, treasury, risk management, regulatory and tax.
- Demonstrated ability to develop common financial operating statements, understands levers that drive profitability and the ability to navigate through complex financial situations to maximize results. Successful and demonstrated track record in increasing EBITDA.
- Experience implementing internal controls as well as developing and tracking meaningful KPI?s from which to increase companywide efficiencies.
- Experience using tools like the dashboards and financial statement ratio analysis to communicate both the company?s expected and actual financial performance.
- Experience managing treasury and banking/lender relationships. Initiates appropriate strategies to enhance the Company?s cash position on a broad overall basis and manage cash flowinvestment risk and yields, including working capital optimization.
- Demonstrated proficiency with ERP, Financial (e.g., planning & control) and other IT systems and the ability to manage systems requirements and lead implementations.
- Demonstrated experience building and mentoring a high performing finance and accounting team.
- A strategic visionary with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment strong operational focus and agility ability to anticipate future consequences and trends and incorporate them into the organizational plan.
- Exceptional capacity for managing and leading people with the ability to connect on an individual level and in large groups.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to listen, evaluate, contribute with excellent presentation preparation and delivery skills.
- Proven ability to communicate a passion for the role and for the Company by operating at a high level of intensity and acting with a sense of urgency without sacrificing excellence.
- An undergraduatedegree is required; a graduate degree in business, finance or related field is preferred and/or a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation is highly preferred.
- Competitive compensation with equity package, including options.