A leading manufacturer of components for heavy equipment components if looking to fill a Chief Financial Officer Job Opening in Chicago Illinois
Chicago Chief Financial Officer Job Opening
· Be the leader of corporate financial strategy, including creating internal controls, financial planning, and the necessary financial reporting.
· Build new relationships with financial institutions while strengthening current institutional bonds.
· Guide activities regarding the management of cash assets, including investments and risks around foreign currency.
· Direct tasks regarding tax preparation and filing.
· Lead corporate efforts regarding cost savings targets, financial planning, and business opportunities in the near and long term.
Chief Financial Officer (Chicago Area) Job Requirements:
· Candidates for this role must hold a bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance. CPA or MBA candidates preferred.
· Applicants must have a minimum of ten years’ experience managing accounting activities within a manufacturing setting.
· Must have experience with cost accounting.
· This job requires the oversight of Human Resource activities.
· Candidates must have comprehensive Microsoft Office skills as well as knowledge and use of ERP systems.
Valid through: 3/19/2021