• 15+ years of progressive professional financial management experience, including 3-5 years of recent CFO or business unit leadership.
• Technology-enabled business services experience is required.
• Experience developing financialreporting and internal controls.
• Experience in SaaS and FinTech is preferred.
• Track record of success in high growth and/or entrepreneurial environments.
• Strong interpersonal skill set.
• Previous experience in a private equity-backed company is preferred.
• An undergraduatedegree in business, finance or accounting; a CPA or MBA preferred.
Reporting to the CEO, the CFO will be responsible for high-level strategic leadership as well as performing hands-on operational activities such as day-to-day accounting matters, financial modeling, forecasting, project/product profitability analysis, etc. Building a high-performance team, training, and development are key aspects of the position.
In addition to providing financial leadership, this individual will:
- Function as a strategic business partner, enabler, and problem solver in strategic issues and acquisitions.
- Lead the daily financial oversight and management of the company.
- Take charge of the financial and reporting aspects of the company.
- Collaborate closely with other executive team members to support their initiatives and provide analysis and recommendations.
- Focus on systems accounting, control, and service issues in integrating businesses.
- Help drive the performance, strategic planning, and growth orientation of the business.