Inspectorio is a cloud-based SaaS solution focused on creating a dynamic and risk-assessment based Quality and Compliance program with the goal of generating more sustainable and transparent supply chains. Our network is a one-stop-shop platform where all key stakeholders in the production process can connect to execute, monitor, and report on Quality and Compliance activities.
Our products provide digitization, automation, transparency, and traceability, with a strong focus on advanced analytics & Machine Learning. This enables us to leverage customer data for predictive insights and dynamic risk-based interventions.
Founded in 2016, Inspectorio set out to revolutionize the supply chain industry. Today, we work with many of the world’s leading brands and retailers, and thousands of vendors and factory organizations across the globe to bring unparalleled levels of visibility, transparency, and accuracy to their quality, sustainability, and compliance initiatives!
- Work with the CEO and executive management team serving as a business advisor to drive the organization's direction moving forward
- Develop and enhance existing short-term and long-term financial and operational strategies
- Proactively anticipate, model and guide management to effectively navigate changes and anticipate financial events in order to plan and strategize for them early on
- Own responsibilities of the finance and accounting departments from the parent company and its subsidiaries from start to finish
- Drive the budgeting, planning process and long-range strategic planning
- Communicate the company’s strategic direction, provide investors with financial results updates, develop and deliver board updates & materials
- Oversee monthly/quarterly budget vs. actual variance analysis, including the key SAAS metrics that tie back to financial goals
- Oversee production of financial reports, implementing and maintaining accounting systems, establishing controls, and ensuring that the company's financials are compliant with generally accepted accounting principles in each country
- Manage annual third-party, independent audit process including preparation for first-time audit
- Oversee banking relationships and proactively monitor financial and operational requirements (e.g. lines of credit, account balances)
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance regarding all financial functions (e.g. tax reporting/filing)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 10+ years of experience in Finance and Accounting with prior experience in SAAS company
- 5+ years of experience in a management/leadership role
- Deep SaaS/software industry financial and strategic business modeling knowledge
- Strong financial modeling and management experience
- Senior management experience including Board of Director and C-level interaction
- Proven ability to operate in a global operation with multiple subsidiaries, fast moving environment
- Familiarity with business intelligence, data analytics and performance tracking tools
- Experience with NetSuite ERP system implementation and ongoing management (Preferred)
- Ability to work with employees with a multicultural team at all levels of the organization in an open office setting and a highly collaborative environment with a high growth, start-up mentality