$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
Established, well respected, Importer seeks a self-motivated, proven Chief Financial Officer for a key position on our management team. We are seeking an individual experienced in advising a company generating $40 plus million dollars in annual revenue. You will be responsible for directing the company's financial and expansion planning, strategic planning, treasury management and tax planning. This includes developing banking and lender relationships and presentations.
If you have exceptional general financial/accounting skills, a can-do take-charge attitude that enjoys a team environment that prides itself on excellent customer service and creative problem-solving skills; you may qualify for this position. This position reports directly to the President.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Designing and tracking the objectives, goals, strategies and tactics of the company through astute business and financial analysis, planning and management
· Develop general business and financial analysis, projections and budgets to assist with the long-term strategic and operational planning and forecasting
· Managing and directing the company's assets to successfully achieve the annual operating budgets and to achieve the greatest possible return on company assets, including cash
· Provide leadership and direction regarding human capital management, compensation and benefits, and profitable/effective operations
· Provide oversight and guidance regarding potential joint ventures, acquisitions, etc
· Involvement in the financial leadership of other functional areas of the company including operations and the technical staff
· Ten (10) plus years of accounting and financial management/planning experience in a similar position
· MBA or CPA is desirable
· Demonstrated levels of achieving increasing levels of authority and responsibilities
· Intimate knowledge of cash management, financial analysis and planning, budgeting, projections, etc.
· Experience in a rapid-paced entrepreneurial company in the $40 plus million annual sales range
· Verifiable abilities to lead, direct and train the entrepreneurial owners as well as subordinates and peers in the principles of sound financial management and accounting practices
· Strategic and financial modeling, planning/analysis budgeting expertise
· Expertise in developing banking and other financial lending relationships
· Ability to systematize self and others
· Project a positive presence in negotiations and presentations with financial institutions, lawyers, accountants, clients and other business leaders
Our company is an equal employment opportunity company with a drug free workplace. In addition to our competitive wages, incentives and benefits, we provide the opportunity to become an integral part of the continued growth of our organization. We hire only the best and the brightest; if you consider yourself to be one of the best Chief Financial Officers, please forward resume to Human Resources.
Valid Through: 2019-10-22