Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
8 - 10 years
Posted 72 days agoby Barbara Franey
Recruit Secure, LLC is assisting our client in seeking an experienced and energetic CFO with Healthcare Industry experience. Our client owns and operates several for-profit, Long -Term Care Skilled Nursing Homes (SNF) in several states. The CFO will be a key member of the management team responsible to direct all fiscal operations of the company.
The successful candidate will have a track record of leading financial planning in a healthcare environment, providing strong analytical insights to meet the corporation's short- and long -term initiatives. Additionally, the CFO will have experience building and mentoring the financial team in a multi-state environment.
This is a great opportunity to become a strategic partner of this rapidly growing organization. The CFO will report directly to the COO and will be based in the corporate offices located on Long Island, NY (Nassau- Suffolk border).
(Some) PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITES:
· Lead and manage all internal and external financial reporting and forecasting
· Setting accounting policy and practice in accordance with GAAP
· Oversee cash flow, expenses and asset management
· Manage financial planning and analysis department; develop and enforce policies and procedures of accounting and financial reporting systems; supervise software implementation tools and reports.
· Develop and utilize predictive models and financial analyses (including cash flow analysis and financial modeling) to provide insights into the company's operations and business plans
· Provide timely and accurate submissions of all required state, local and federal reporting;
· Effectively communicate company's financial position to management and financial firms, auditors, etc.
· Mentor and develop direct reports within control, financial planning and analysis teams
· Seek continual process improvement of the budgeting process and policies for cost savings and profit
· Perform other related duties as required.
· BA in Accounting or Finance and CPA required; Advanced degree preferred;
· Minimum of 8-10 years of finance and accounting experience and at least 3 years in a management role as CFO or equivalent senior role.
· Must have strong technical and financial analytical skills along with demonstrative critical thinking and problem-solving skills
· Healthcare Industry experience - a must, Nursing Home experience a big plus
· Experience in high-growth environment
· Experience in financial reporting for multi-state environments
· Experience developing financial policies and mentoring financial and accounting teams.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills