$300K - $400K(Ladders Estimates)
Our client is a private equity backed company well positioned for rapid growth. The company currently operate about 150 stores Discount store with plans for yseveral hundred additional opening in the next couple of years. This organization currently operates a distribution networks of around 3 million square feet.
Our organization is recruiting a Chief Financial Officer to assume overall leadership responsibility for the company's financial leadership and become a key member of the executive team. The ideal candidate will bring a combination of senior leadership experience, a hands-on style with both operational and finance expertise, functional management skills, business acumen, and the leadership style necessary to help enable the Company's vision of growing and maintaining a leadership position in their market. This CFO must be a strategic and operationally minded individual, who will play a key sssssrole in helping to aggressively scale this business. S/he will partner with the CEO, board and leadership team to improve business process and grow the business. A key to a successful candidate would have experience work with private companies and organization that were purchased by a Private Equity company with fast track plans.
· Extensive experience as CFO within mid-large retail market size company (under $500MM revenues going to $Billion), where hands-on, operationally focused skills were required to help scale the company.
· The ideal candidate will have had experience in a distribution and retail environment where inventory management was a key part of the model.
· Experience as a senior financial leader in a high growth environment
· Acquisition integration experience
· Experience working at a strategic level as a partner to the CEO, Board, operations and other key executives helping shape the direction of the Company.
· Must possess strong interpersonal, team building, and strategically focused leadership skills that include superior communications, team-based motivational tactics, and creative instincts.
· Must have strong, balanced technical financial skills with an operational orientation.
· Deep understanding not only of the financial dynamics of a business, but its operating dynamics as well.
· KEY: GAP analyst – Planning --- Budget control --- Oracle based systems
Valid Through: 2019-10-21