Ethos Distributed Solutions, headquartered in Golden, Colorado is a leader in critical services to the renewable and wireless industries across the US. We provide competitive, professional services across all 50 states. We offer distributed maintenance, system upgrades and engineering consulting within the wind, solar and wireless markets. Our success is a direct result of our hard working and committed team. If you’d like to become one of us – keep reading!
We are growing quickly! Our business has doubled in four short years, and we are on track to double again in the next two. As the newest member of our lean executive team, you will lead all accounting, finance, HR and IT related activities. Your experience helping companies successfully navigate hyper-growth within the construction, oil and gas or other trade related service industry is essential here. You are process oriented and system minded with an understanding of how technology can help drive these efficiencies. If you are looking for an opportunity to lead a company on an amazing growth journey, let’s talk!
Spend your days
- Leading all the Accounting, Finance, Human Resources and IT functions – hiring, coaching, training, nurturing our human capital assets
- Building a sound foundation and solid infrastructure for a $100M organization – we don’t want to be the log jam in the company’s growth
- Establishing relationships with bankers and investors while navigating complex financial strategies
- Analyzing acquisition cost, lifetime values, performing due diligence and valuation for potential acquisitions
- Building a team and providing leadership to support the business as it grows – the team grows as the company grows!
- Investigating expansion into LATAM and CA – where, how, when – you know the drill!
- Negotiating vendor agreements and building strong relationships across our vendor community
- Leading the effort to make sure we are safety-oriented, financially compliant and fiscally responsible
Bring with you
- Advanced degree in Accounting or Finance and at least a decade of executive leadership experience with a fast-growing multi-site company
- Experience expanding business in LATAM and CA earns extra points
- Demonstrated experience helping a company successfully navigate hyper growth – you’ve scaled a company from $20M to $100M at least once
- Direct, verifiable experience with private equity funding, debt financing and M&A
- Successful implementation of technology for scale across the enterprise – Accounting, vendor management, field operations, CRM, business intelligence
- An accomplished and inspirational leader – you build skilled and talented teams who will follow you anywhere
- Understanding of Class B offerings and how to utilize options to attract and secure top talent
- Entrepreneurial spirit with an orientation to drive innovation and growth as a trusted member of the executive team
- High-level problem-solving skills – creative thinker – decisive leader
- Growth mindset; willing and able to be creative and innovative to support and drive growth
- Comfortable traveling in US, Canada and Latin America up to 25%
And you’ll receive
- Competitive compensation package and a full suite of benefits
- Outstanding growth potential
- A committed team of professionals to spend your days with
Goldstone Partners is helping this fast growing company find energized professionals who are ready to level up! Principals only please. Applications welcome for those who are US Citizens or hold a Green Card.