Chief Financial Officer- Global Animal Health Practice Solutions
· JOB SUMMARY:
This position is the senior financialaccountant for our client’s global Animal Health Practice Solutions business and will be responsible for all management accounting activities - budgeting and managing financial performance – of the global Animal Health Practice Solutions business, as well as oversight of statutory accounting matters.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
.Responsible for management accounting, planning and analysis for Global Animal Health Practice Solutions businesses - such as budgeting and monthly forecasting.
1. Responsible for reporting financials of the business, monthly headcount and any other miscellaneous corporate, animal health vertical, and otherreports.
2. Management oversight of statutory accounting matters for global business.
3. Provide leadership, management and guidance to the Controllers of the various Global Animal Health Practice Solutions businesses.
4. Responsible for monthly US GAAPreporting of financial analysis and variance commentary on the global Animal Health Practice Solutions businesses.
5. Responsible for reporting on business unit / divisional financial performance and providing management information to support the business.
6. Able to be a business partner to the President, Global Animal Health Practice Solutions business to forecast and measure financial performance.
7. Identify and implement opportunities to improve bottom line profitability of the business units / division.
8. Optimize financial operations for Global Animal Health Practice Solutions businesses, and implementation of cross-unit synergies for the business operations
9. Provide management and support on all Global Animal Health Practice Solutions acquisitions, including financial modelling, overseeing due diligence and coordinating financial integration.
10. Managing special projects as they occur.
In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for:
o Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures including WorldWide Business Standards.
o Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
This position will be working in an office environment, utilizing typical office equipment.
The position requires International travel, as needed.
This section should list the minimum knowledge and skills, experience, level of education or equivalent experience, and if applicable, other licenses or accreditation, such as certificates, required for the position.
15+ years of progressive management experience with minimum 5years at Executive level finance position[
Public/private accounting experience
Experience in a US multinational corporation
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
PC Skills required, Excel, PowerPoint & Word. Working experience with SAP. Hyperionexperiences a plus.
Experience with revenue recognition
Foreign language a plus
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
CPA or equivalent Accounting qualification
Technology industry experiencepreferred
Outstanding professional and social competence to effectively navigate international cultural aspects of the role
Strong project management, with ability to get things done / ‘achiever’
Good team player, with ability to formulate cogent arguments and influence decisions