ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the CFO will be play a critical role in partnering with the executive leadership team and board of directors in strategic decision making and operations as G5 continues to enhance its quality offerings and undergo substantial growth and value creation. The successful candidate will be a hands-on, participatory leader who will oversee the Finance Organization including Strategy, Contracts, Budgeting and Risk Management. As part of the G5 executive leadership team, the CFO will ensure realization of the organization’s short and long-term strategic goals.
- Analyze and present financialreports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Coordinate and lead the annual audit process, liaise with external auditors
- Oversee and lead annual budgeting and planning process in conjunction with the CEO; administer and review all financial plans and budgets; monitor progress and changes to keep senior leadership team abreast of the organization’s financial status
- Manage organizational cash flow and forecasting
- Member of Executive Leadership Team responsible for influencing company direction, growth, strategic planning, product development and financialforecasting
- Responsible for all financial and accounting functions including policy development and implementation, financial systems development and management, financialreporting, treasury, audit, business insurance and tax
- Implement a robust automated contracts management and financial management reporting system; ensure that the contract billing and collection schedule is adhered to and that financial data and cash flow are steady and support operational requirements
- Update and implement all necessary business policies and accounting practices
- Effectively communicate and present the critical financial matters of the Board of Directors
- Optimize financialreporting tools to provide service line, product, vertical, and key customer account level profitability reports.
- Lead Executive Team effort to maximize margins and operating leverage by customer/product segments.
- Measure, analyze and present operating financialreports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate increase in productivity.
- BS in Accounting or related financialdegree
- Certified Public Accountant is preferred
- 7+ years of experience in venture/PE backed, high growth software company; ideally 6+ years of broad financial and operations management experience in a SaaS company
- Ownership of final responsibility for the quality and content of all financial data, reporting and audit coordination
- Technology savvy; knowledge of accounting and reporting software, strong experience in financial modeling of SaaS business models
- Extensive experienceworking withPrivate Equity Investors
- Multiple transaction experience on both buy and sell sides
- A successful track record in setting priorities; keen analytic, organization, and problem solving skills that support and enable sound decision making
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task and to wear many hats in a fast-paced environment
- A charismatic, natural people manager.
- High integrity.
- Leader that explains decisions. Transparent. Open style.
- Can share bad news/difficult problems early with CEO, Executive team and Board.
- Cultural fit. Company vs. Ego. EQ not just IQ.
- Courageous. Leans into hard decisions.
- Decisiveness in resolving differences with an urgency that is felt across the team.
- Truth seeker. Constant learner.
- Understands excellence and demands it. Has high standards.
- An inspiring communicator who knows how to adjust the depth of detail to each audience.
- Ability to balance strategic and tactical – this is a roll-up-your-sleeves position.
- Commercially adept – growth oriented vs cost-cutting as a primary driver.
- Competitive cash, incentive and equity package
- Relocation assistance to Bend, OR, if needed