Food distribution and Supermarket conglomerate seeks Chief Financial Officer (CFO) with 10+ years CFO or Financial Leadership within a food manufacturing, food distribution, grocery or supermarket environment – to lead Financial, Risk and Operational strategy of the company and develop and implement robust financial controls, financial analysis and reporting metrics designed to report and forecast accurate financials and pave the way for continued growth of the group of companies. The successful candidate must have demonstrated financial leadership in the grocery, supermarket or food distribution industry with all round financial accounting and reporting expertise, and a successful track record improving, integrating and implementing robust and accurate financial controls, financial analysis and reporting frameworks.
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team
- Develop accounting and financial strategy and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction, in line with organizational objectives.
- Implement robust financial controls and reporting frameworks. Develop forecasts, reporting results, analyzing forecast to actual variance and developing improvements.
- Lead financial planning and strategy, manage profitability, strategic planning, vision and be responsible for quality management.
- Oversee the preparation and issuance of monthly financials.
- Report risk issues to the board of directors.
- Oversee cash flow, cash management, working capital, and company audits.
- Prepare financial statements and reports.
- Ensure legal compliance on all financial functions.
- Manage relationships with banks
- Drive ongoing process improvement, forecasting, development of budgets and financial skills in the Accounting department.
- Ability to effectively deal with financial complexity.
- Bachelors in Accounting or Finance.
- Masters/ MBA in Accounting or Finance, CPA or similar qualification preferred.
- 10+ years Financial Leadership or CFO experience in the Food Distribution, Grocery or Supermarket industry.
- Experience establishing and developing financial reporting strategy, processes and controls in a growing organization or group of companies.
- Proven finance/ accounting team leadership experience.
For immediate consideration please submit resume in Word or PDF format.
** AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER **