Title: Marketing, Advertising or Client Services Agency CFO
Location: Denver, CO
Chief Financial Officer
Our company is an industry leader, and we believe our employees are our greatest strength. We have 180+ people in 25+ countries globally serving 60+ clients. We are an entrepreneurial company experiencing substantial growth and evolving into a global, professionally-managed consulting firm providing a variety of services to our multi-national marketing clients. Headquartered in Denver, CO, and offices in New York, Detroit, Los Angeles and London.
As a key member of the Executive Leadership team, the Chief Financial Officer will report directly to the General Manager and assume a strategic and visionary role in the overall management of the company. Working with the Management team, the CFO will be instrumental in providing financial and operational expertise to improve financialforecasting and performance. The CFO will have primary responsibility for forecasting, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company. This will include direct responsibility for accounting, pricing and resource planning, revenue enhancement, client negotiations, cost management, operating plan and reporting, local and foreign exchanges, tax planning, risk management, legal, new business analysis. We're seeking a professional with the experience and aspiration to become a future General Manager/COO for the company.
- Provide thought leadership for all-things Financial and Operational to the business.
- Provide leadership in the development and execution of long-term strategic financial goals, annual operating plan, business forecasting, managing multiple regional and business unit P&Ls
- Evaluate and advise on long-range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action
- Provide forecasts and action plans to enhance financial performance and business opportunities
- Lead all aspects of the Finance & Accounting team and its function within the organization
- Lead team responsible for client SOW's, pricing proposals, resource allocation and utilization
- Working with Managing Directors on client teams, lead negotiations of client SOWs/Fees, advice on the financial implications of client activities and changes to scopes of work, identify needs and business solutions
- Analyze, develop and manage pricing model(s) to drive revenue
- Analyze and assist in design of professional and new service offerings
- Design and manage annual and long-term incentive plans for our people
- Provide accurate analysis of business performance, budgets, financial trends and forecasts
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with banks, accounting firms and legal resources
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with GAAP and applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and taxreporting
- Ensure credibility and integrity of Finance team
- An understanding of the systems and economics of a marketing services and/or professional consulting business
- 10+ years in progressively responsiblefinancial and commercial leadership roles
- Prior Financial Leadership role in similar sized, global company
- Client facing experience negotiating fees for service
- Experience in partnering with an executive team, and with a high level of written and oral communication skills
- Experience working with multiple P&L's
- Experience leading, developing and building teams
- Experience with multi-national business, international banking and foreign currencies
- BS in Accounting or Finance, CPA and/or MBA a must, preferably with an advertising/marketing industry background
- Development and design of professional services
- M & A experiencepreferred
- Financial Management
- Strategic and Visionary thinking
- Business Acumen
- Negotiation skills
- Ethical Conduct
- Technical Capacity
- Performance Management
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Team oriented
- Internal with Executive Leadership team, Management, employees and advisors.
- External with vendors, clients, partners and other industry professionals.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job. Other duties may be assigned by supervisor.
Sounds Great, Right? Here's What's Next
Apply online and our team will contact you ASAP to discuss further!
A Little About Us
Learn about – helping clients find, keep and grow the best people
Read This New Book:
TalenTrust and our partners are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.